Saturday 25 April 2015

The Healthiest Pasta Ever?


My latest food obsession...red lentil pasta by Tolerant. My hubby spotted this hidden treasure while perusing the aisles of Costco. 



Okay, the only ingredient is organic red lentils. You heard me....ONE ingredient. It's chock full of protein, fiber and iron!!! Mind blowing really! I was all giddy while we waited for it to boil.





Made a quick tomato sauce with onions and mushrooms and added a big dollop of goat cheese to make it creamy and rich. The verdict? AMAZING! Everyone ate it including my 9 month old and 3 year old. I can't wait to come up with new recipes to use this pasta in.



Note: I am in no way connected to Tolerant pasta....I am just a huge huge fan...maybe even their BIGGEST fan.  
Give it a try and let us know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Thanks so much for recommending this red lentil pasta. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, we're glad you like it! Yummy and healthy is a great combo! How did you serve it?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...