Sunday 13 March 2016

Easter Bunny Butt Decor

I have a confession. I am obsessed with bunny butts. Those adorable fluffy cotton balls melt my heart into a puddle of mush. There is nothing like Peter Rabbit's behind...well except for David Beckham's tushie but that's a whole other blog post. The next 3 posts leading up to Easter are dedicated to bunny butts. If you are thinking about hosting a kid's Easter party, bunny butt decor is so easy and cute to whip together.  Here are some ideas to get you started.

Bunny Butt Napkin Rings


Materials 

  • toilet paper rolls
  • felt (your choice of colour)
  • foam sheets (I happened to find foam bunny rabbit shapes at dollarama!)
  • pom poms
  • round make-up sponges 
  • glue (you can use regular glue but I prefer a hot glue gun since I can be very inpatient)
  • scissors
  • tape


Instructions

  1. Cut toilet paper roll in half
  2. Cut felt into a wide strip to cover paper roll. Tape or glue into place.
  3. Glue foam bunny ears to back of make-up sponge and glue pom pom onto the front. Glue completed bunny onto the napkin ring (be sure to cover the felt seam).
  4. Insert napkins and wow your little guests!

yes, that's face paint on my daughter again.

Bunny Butt Place Cards
Glue completed bunny onto a place card (you can make your own by folding rectangular pieces of card stock or stiff paper in half or you can buy a bunch at the dollar store and save yourself the hassle).

Bunny Butt Straws
Glue completed bunny onto a paper straw. You can glue another round make-up sponge or a piece of circular paper as a backing.

Bunny Butt Cups
Cut out foam bunny ears and glue onto cup. Glue on pom pom.

I can't handle the cuteness. I'm pretty sure I was wayyyy more excited than my daughter to drink through a bunny butt straw. Do you have a similar obsession? Please share with us (tag us on instagram @smocksandsprinkles) and get started on your bunny butt decor! Hoppy crafting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...